THE 3rd CHANROBLES INTERNET BAR REVIEW FOR THE 2013 BAR EXAMS HAS STARTED ON FEBRUARY 1, 2013 AND SHALL END AT MIDNIGHT OF LAST SUNDAY OF THE BAR EXAMS.
- ENROLLMENT IS STILL ON-GOING.
Avail of our SPECIAL DISCOUNT RATES for REPEATERS, UNDERGRADS, FRAT & SORORITY Members and ChanRobles Bar Review Re-Enrollees.
There is NO DEADLINE for enrollment. You can enroll until the bar exam month since our lecture videos and materials may be used for PRE-WEEK purposes. ENROLL EARLY to be able to view all lecture videos, read all materials and answer the MCQ Mock Bar Exams. Our database has more than 1,000 hours of video-taped lectures. Don't be left out. ENROLL NOW!
FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO TOP 5 GRADUATES OF BATCH 2013
FOR REGISTERED ENROLLEES, CLICK HERE TO LOG-IN TO VIEW 24/7 ALL LECTURE VIDEOS, MATERIALS AND MCQ MOCK BAR EXAMS
ENDORSEMENTS / CERTIFICATIONS OF TOP 5 GRADUATES AS FULL SCHOLARS BY DEANS OF LAW SCHOOLS
LIST OF THE 5 TOPNOTCHERS AND 161 ChanRobles 2012 Bar Passers From 50 Law Schools!
1st Ingles, Ignatius Michael D.
3rd Lacson, April Carmela B.
4th Romualdo, Xavier Jesus D.
7th Barcelona, Ralph Karlo B.
8th Llamas, Marvyn S.
TIPS ON HOW TO TOP THE BAR EXAMS FROM THE 2012 BAR TOPNOTCHERS
Other Topnotchers will soon be featured in our site. Watch out!
BAR REVIEWERS' INTRO REMARKS
LIST OF THE 2 TOPNOTCHERS AND 138 ChanRobles 2011 Bar Passers From 52 Law Schools!
3rd Place: Rafal-Roble, Cherry Liez O.
10th Place: Aquino, Rodolfo Q.
TIPS ON HOW TO TOP THE BAR EXAMS FROM THE 1st, 2nd AND 3rd PLACERS IN THE 2011 BAR EXAMS
Our website lecture videos and materials are also available in mobile version.
2012 Bar Exam Questions
2012 BAR EXAM UPDATES
Syllabi for the 2012 Bar Examinations
Video from Supreme Court 2011 Bar Examinations Committee Chairman Re First-ever MCQ Bar Exams
THE LETTER DATED MAY 12, 2011 OF JUSTICE ROBERTO A. ABAD, Chairman, 2011 Bar Examinations Committee, to ChanRobles Professional Review, Inc., transmitting the following:
(1) Videos of Justice Abad's lecture delivered on May 5, 2011 on how to prepare for the 2011 Bar Exams (including his answers to FAQs); and
(2) Four (4) sets of Sample Essay Problems which Bar Reviewees will find useful.
|PROF. ARLENE MAPA MANEJA|
W. SYCIP GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Master of Business Administration
• Full Scholar; 1st Rank, Dean's List (MBA Year 1); 2nd Rank Over-All (After MBA Year 2)
• International Exchange Student to THE WHARTON SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
FACULTY OF CIVIL LAW, UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
Bachelor of Laws
• Full Scholar; Graduated Magna Cum Laude; Ranked 1st Place in the 2002 Philippine Bar Examinations
• President of the Central Student Council; Team Captain of the Debate Team
FACULTY OF ARTS AND LETTERS, UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
Bachelor of Arts Major in Legal Management
• Graduated Cum Laude; University Scholar; President of the Varsity Debate Organization
SYCIP SALAZAR HERNANDEZ & GATMAITAN
Senior Associate (Special Projects, Banking, Finance & Securities and Labor Law) – July 2010 to present
Associate Lawyer (Corporate Law, Labor Law, Litigation) – Jan 2009 to June 2010
• Conduct legal due diligence on corporate acquisitions and other forms of investments, assist clients in investment structuring and establishing corporate vehicles, draft and review corporate agreements and render advisory opinions on day-to-day corporate matters
• Conduct legal due diligence on employment-related matters for start-up companies and companies undergoing corporate reorganizations and conducting downsizing activities
• Assist in the drafting and review of transaction documentation relative to the project financing of power projects as well as restructuring of government debt
• Represent clients on litigation matters – trial and appellate level as well as arbitration – involving employee termination, disputes over civil contracts and construction disputes.
Freelance Consultant – July 2008 – Aug 2008
• Conduct market research and generate Go-To-Market Strategies for a Telecommunications Company targeting Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the industries BPO, Micro-Finance, I-Café and Education industries
SIGUION REYNA MONTECILLO & ONGSIAKO LAW OFFICE
Associate Lawyer (Corporate Law, Labor Law, Litigation) – Oct 2002 – July 2008
• Conduct legal due diligence on corporate reorganizations, downsizing activities, drafting and implementation of CBAs and other labor-related contracts, corporate investments and divestments of business units
• Represent clients on litigation matters – trial and appellate level – involving corporate rehabilitations, shareholder disputes, employee termination, strike contingencies and disputes over CBA provisions and other civil contracts
• Recognized as one of the top associates for years 2004 and 2005
PMG LAND AND R.A. GAPUZ REVIEW CENTER
Freelance Consultant – Sept – May 2008
• Study the migrant nurse industry in 7 countries to know demand & supply and see gaps in training and education and create a full business plan for Indonesia’s Bali Training Center to join the nurse education and recruitment industry
HAMBRECHT & QUIST PHILIPPINES, INC.
MBA Summer Internship – May – July 2007
• Research and analyze trends related to private equity in South East Asia
• Propose profitable opportunities in specific countries and industries for the establishment of a new PE fund
Freelance Consultant – March – May 2007
• Study the women’s apparel industry to identify a new strategy and brand positioning for a clothing company
THE PHILIPPINE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (DOST)
Freelance Consultant – Oct – Dec 2006
• Conceptualize the business model for the commercialization of a technology to create an environment-friendly plastic made out of used plastic bags and styrofoam materials
• Create a full business plan and make a pitch to the potential investors on behalf of the Philippine DOST
ACADEMIC RESEARCH & PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
• WHARTON FIELD APPLICATION PROJECT: Presently working with a team from the UPenn School of Design for the market study of the Dubai real property industry and the conceptualization, branding and marketing strategy of a novel high-rise development in Dubai
• REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT: Conducted a market study, developed the concept and branding of a high-rise, “mixed use” building in the Philippines
• INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS: Evaluated all aspects of Russia’s environment to decide if an Indian company should enter the IT education sector and to choose the timing, inter-firm arrangement and risk-minimization provisions
• STRATEGY/MARKETING: Conducted a study of the HMO industry and formulated a marketing strategy to ensure responsiveness to the PTMs long-term profitability for a local HMO company
• STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE: Conducted an HR audit for the recently-acquired food manufacturing company and proposed actions to develop the appropriate corporate culture and to manage the change process
• OPERATIONS: Conducted an operations audit for a local clothing company to determine operations & marketing fit and proposed actions to improve delivery of the brand’s value proposition
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Best Elevator Pitch (Judge's Choice and People's Choice), 2nd PESO Challenge, 2007
• Ten Outstanding Students Of The Philippines (TOSP) Awardee, CHED/RFM Foundation, 2002
• Regional Champion, Philippine National Moot Court Competition, Philippine Supreme Court, 2002
• Champion & Best Speaker, ASEAN Law Debate Tournament, Philippines, 2000
• ESL Champion, 19th World Universities Debating Championships, Philippines, 1999
• Champion & Best Speaker, ASEAN Law Debate Tournament, Indonesia, 1999
• Champion, 4th Asian Intervarsity Debate, Singapore, 1997
• Taught Taxation, Constitutional & Political Law and Torts & Damages at the UST Law School and San Sebastian Law
• Accredited as a Speaker for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (By the Supreme Court of the Philippines)
• Known to go wild with creativity with MS Powerpoint, MS Movie Maker and Keynote
• Travel bug, movie-buff, spa-addict and lover of thoughtful conversations over coffee
• Happiest in a bookstore or engaged in a new learning experience
ChanRobles Professional Review, Inc.
Suites 2205-B, 22nd Floor and 3103-C, 31st Floor, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Tektite East Tower, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila
Tel. Nos.: +632 584-7801 or 634-0741 to 45
Fax No.: +632 584-7801 or 634-0736